ENGINEERING CONSULTANCY SERVICES
GVPEC System Engineering are expertise in the systems and software as well engineering management. Our engineers are capable of handling all issues regarding full life-cycle systems engineering including requirements validation and verification, systems analysis, systems definition, and systems integration. Our Engineers are also expertise to evaluate system integrity, determine the best-suited architecture for a particular system, investigate system failures, and root cause analysis. Areas of expertise include:
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems
- Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) systems
- Process Control Systems
- Embedded Computing systems
- Communication System
GVPEC Computer Engineering operated in the Hardware and Software sector focused on industrial Automation and IT (Information Technology)
Our Computer Hardware engineers work with computer systems and networks in industrial, business and enterprise environments. Expertise to evaluate computer integrity, determine the best-suited architecture for a particular computer system and investigate computer failures. In addition, we investigate and evaluate software designs and the software engineering development processes used to implement those designs.
Our Software Engineers are engaged in the software development and information system services focus on:
- The Process business solutions with a focus on metal industries, production logistics, environment and other specific fields.
- The Life circle management-related services including the building, operation and maintenance of information technology (IT) infrastructure.
- The Software development services with a focus on operation know how and advanced technology.
- The Quality management-related services including verification, certification and assessment by third parties
GVPEC’S electrical engineers provide consultation and technical services related to power distribution, energy conversion, electro-mechanical systems, and other systems. Areas include power lines, transformers, motors and generators, pumps, wiring practices, and electrical codes as well as power electronics, and supervisory control and data acquisition systems. Our experienced professionals serve a number of business clients in the electrical and general manufacturing industries and provide expertise in the areas of:
- Medium & Low Voltage Power Systems.
- Power Distribution
- Power Factor Correction Equipment
- Motor Control Design and Process Control Systems
- Earthing & Lightning Protection Installations
- Illumination and Specialised Lighting
- Electrical Energy Management Systems
- Standby Generator Installations
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
- Fire Detection and Evacuation Systems
- PABX, Telephone and Intercom Installations
- Security Systems, CCTV and Access Control
- SCADA Systems
Mechanical Engineering Consulting, Product Development, and Industrial Design are our specialties. Our team is experienced in industrial design and mechanical engineering disciplines including hydraulic and pneumatic systems. We offer Mechanical solutions across all industry verticals. These solutions span the complete product lifecycle, from ideation through design to prototyping, manufacturing support, sustaining beyond production and end-of-life services. Our engineering services include special design from concept on through project completion, a robust industry standard process with defined milestones and stage gate reviews, with participation and approval from the stakeholders, ensuring first time success through the following:
- Requirement engineering and specification generation
- Detailed engineering, manufacturing document
- Value Engineering
- Reliability Engineering
- Reverse engineering
- CAD Services: migration, parts library and consultancy
- Production and maintenance support
Civil & Structural Engineering
GVPEC’s civil and structural engineers composed of engineering and technical professionals with experience in civil, structural, materials, and construction engineering.
The project portfolio consists of assignments including, but not limited to:
- Site & Building Assessment
- Construction Services
- Structural Analysis
- Building Services
- Independent Review of Specifications
- Design and Engineering review
- Construction Management & Scheduling
- Safety Procedure Development
- Environmental Audits